14 Sept 2005

Alligator Creek , Atherton Tablelands

Heading north towards Townsville, we had a brief stop at Alligator Creek to stretch the legs. I had a fun run along a track to Alligator Creek Falls, but wasn't amused to be attacked by mosquitos while trying to take a picture at the far end. Still, a really pretty spot and worth the stop.



Heading into Atherton Tablelands the next day, we both did some trails to various waterfalls along the way. I ran between North Johnstone, Tolcheba and Wallacha Falls, and emerged at a campground where I met PD. We both went to Nandroya Falls, which passed by Silver Creek Falls...I feel waterfalled-out! They were all really beautiful though, and it was a really nice trail. I think Tolcheba was my favourite, but Nandroya was a close second :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home