12 Apr 2006

Decorating

I went home to Kirkcaldy and helped to strip the living room which mum and dad are doing up themselves (well, partly anyway). Tearing up the carpet and ripping down the wallpaper, shelves and fireplace didn't take too long - then I left them to put it all back together :)

Not quite finished my 'carpenter duties' I came back over to Edinburgh and helped Gav wallpaper the bathroom - he spent most of yesterday and today painting, laying the floor and stripping the wallpaper. Dad was over helping after work, then I took over as 'assistant' (!) so he could go home and get some sleep! The room is tiny compared to mum & dad's living room but unfortunately putting things back together takes far longer than tearing them apart - we finished just after 2am :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home