18 Mar 2006

Glen Tress

Must have enjoyed biking in the snow more than I let on....I headed to Glen Tress (near Peebles) on Saturday where the top trails were still covered in the white stuff. Great variety of tracks so despite being by myself I enjoyed exploring the area and will definitely go back. If someone can come with me next time I'll be more daring and try some harder trails...I'm a wimp when I'm on my own :)

Paddy's Day the night before - we were in the Grassmarket but it was way too busy for me. How much does the boy on the left remind us of his older bro?....of course it's Leask's wee brother Beav (as in Beavis & Butthead) - they're very similar in looks and personality so despite missing Leask's antics, at least we have a clone :)










Beav, me, Jen & Gav; Gav, Jen, and their good friend "Magners"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home