14 Jun 2006

Bizarre - bikes & cats

Cycling to work earlier this week I passed an amusing group of bikers. I had my camera with me and thinking it was pretty funny I took a photo - they started shouting "Don't take a picture, join us!" Granted it was a nice day, but I wasn't about to strip off and cycle half naked through Edinburgh City Centre...









I had no coaching this morning which was really nice for a change...I was a little annoyed when I woke up at 6:30 because I'd forgotten to turn off my alarm but I got back to sleep no problem and didn't wake up until 9:30 - must have needed a bit of catching up! Checking e-mails I felt something rubbing against my leg which gave me a major fright!! A friendly cat had found it's way in through the bathroom window (our flat is 2 floors above the ground!) and had come to say hello. I'm not much of a cat person but I quite liked this one, it was really inquisitive and even wanted to see it's own picture on the screen :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home