26 Jul 2006

County Week!

East of Scotland ladies team playing in Beckenham, division 7 (shocker). However...we won the group so move up next year!! Forgotten what fun it is to play 3 matches a day in sweltering heat :) Really enjoyed it though - my competitive spirit's still there, and I was playing reasonably well, especially considering a lack of match practice in the last 3 years (since NCAA's, May 2003!) It's all doubles which I love, so I was serve-volleying, chip-charging, and generally diving about on the grass having a good time!

Team East: Saz McFaz, Linzi, Flembo, Wee Leigh, Guga, Jigga-Gin, Mazda & Supersonic (Gin & Tonic)










Off to Bournemouth next week looking after some of the juniors on the Tennis Scotland trip, and then to Queenswood looking after the girls playing U/16 nationals qualifying. If this weather stays around I should come back with a good tan...:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home