22 Sept 2008

Leon & Laura's Wedding

My 3rd wedding this year, and another really enjoyable celebration! Knowing both the bride & groom, as well as their families made it even more fun - it was so nice to catch up with everybody! It was held at the George Hotel in the centre of Edinburgh - great venue, flowers were beautiful, just a great day. A few of us went dancing afterwards at Shanghai club - turned into a late night :)





I have to admit it was pretty tough getting in at 4:45am, having 3 hours sleep and then having to go through to Kirkcaldy for a whole day of coaching on Sunday (which I volunteered to do, what was I thinking?!) It went really well though - lots of money was raised towards getting new courts, and everyone seemed to really enjoy it... I slept well on Sunday night :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home