7 Apr 2005

ARC (Adventure Race Coromandel)

Well, I'm off tomorrow for the 24-hour adventure race, so if this is my last entry in the blog...you'll know why :) just kidding...i'm excited, and a bit nervous but that's always a good thing - it reminds me of those pre-match jitters before a big game! Click here to see more info on the race: ARC Coromandel

I haven't been able to access hotmail from this computer so apologies to those who I definitely owe an e-mail too - I promise to send some news next week, even if I have to get myself to an internet cafe (seems like such an effort when there is internet access here, it just doesn't like hotmail!).

1 Comments:

Blogger Frick said...

Best of luck, I'm sure you'll have fun. Have you started training for Bejing yet?

8:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home