19 Dec 2005

Thai Massage


It's been a tough decision to post this entry - should I really let people know that I'm now certified in Thai massage?!

It's been a seriously fun week - I've met some great people, learned loads, and got a new appreciation for Bangkok as it's much quieter and less humid than 3 months ago.





Watching and learning...practicing...messing about :)




Went out each night with Jonas (from Denmark), Christian (from Majorca) and Tee (Thai) who were all on the same course. Really nice folk, and a great atmosphere around our area. (The buckets can be a bit dangerous though :) )




My bargaining skills were put to full use...we had a great laugh with the Akha Hill tribe ladies, "good price for you my friend, i make discount!" The "croaking frogs" can be heard all night...




The view from Wat Po massage school, Temple of Dawn, and Khao San Rd by night...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here is my contribution to the topic: a wonderful article about Swedish massage. Great read, and a absolute must-know-information for every massage lover!

10:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home