30 Aug 2007

physically fit = mentally fit :)

So I just got a new job, working for the LTA, as Strength & Conditioning Manager for the top tennis players in Scotland! Totally out of the blue, but exactly the area I'd like to be more involved with so I'm really excited about it! I'll still be based in Scotland, but most likely in Stirling a couple of days a week, and travelling to other centres on a fairly frequent basis. I've taken it on part-time at the moment (3 days per week) so as far as Craiglockhart goes, I'll still be involved but more from a managerial point of view. I'll deal with the organisation and administration of the programme, but Ross & Alan will deliver most of the on-court work. I'll be there for squads at least one day a week, and will continue working with Emma & Euan individually. That's the theory anyway, we'll see how it goes!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcel said...

yay more work! Don't know what the LTA is but I'm happy you like it :)

Cheers Marcel

9:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home