8 Oct 2004

Arguing with a car door

Just a short story but the pics are quite funny – check out that massive lump on the shoulder… a little abnormal? I think so…:) Basically somebody opened their car door without checking the mirror, and I happened to be rushing by on my bike at the time. I got pegged. Luckily I didn’t get hit by the other car driving past, and I didn’t break anything either – bonus! I had to get a couple of stitches for the 2cm puncture wound, and then I had a beautiful multi-coloured arm for a week. Thankfully it was my left side so it hasn’t stopped me doing too much, although it did force me to rest for a full day and I must admit to finding that quite relaxing. However, its still been really annoying because it’s taken longer than I thought it would to heal, and I haven’t been able to climb or kayak.



1 Comments:

Blogger Dr Jim said...

Ouch!

1:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home