29 May 2005

Cycling & Tarawera

Went road biking this morning with the local cycle club, and really enjoyed it. I think that might have to be my next toy when I'm finally in one place for a little while :) It's the first time I've tried biking in a group, and it was interesting to lead and then drop back and have the wind resistance when behind people - definitely hard work up front, but can be quite cruisy at the back!

Afterwards I went with Chris to Tarawera Falls, and had a really nice run (albeit in the POURING rain!) through a great track up past the falls to Lake Tarawera. I've been wanting to go for a while so it was great to do that with someone, and someone that knows where he's going is always a bonus :)


   Tarawera Falls;    rushing water;    more falls!

So...a really fun day, then back to watch some of the French Open highlights and have a sleep - SO tired after several late nights working at the pub, plus busy days coaching etc. A bit of catch up was well needed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home