9 Apr 2007

Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Kirsty (really good friend from high school) and Richard got married on Saturday. The wedding was at Barony Castle, just outside Peebles - beautiful weather, lovely setting, a fantastic day! Our group of friends from school were all there, Gemma was a bridesmaid along with Laura & Clare (Kirsty & Richard's sisters). She's now become Kirsty Smith as opposed to Kirsty Brown, but she'll always be "Broon" to us...


The Kirkcaldy Girls; Wedding Party; L Mcv, Diane, Nicola

After the meal we had a ceilidh, which as usual, was brilliant! Gets everyone up dancing - young & old, Scottish & English (& any other nationalities), good & bad dancers! The Orcadian Strip the Willow was probably the highlight - by the time we'd spun all the way down the line for the 3rd time, we were really dizzy & shattered! (I'm sure the amount of alcohol consumed had nothing to do with it...)


Gems & I; Kirsty & Gems; Kirsty & Richard Smith

I managed to get a lift to Newcastle on Sunday, and surprised the rest of my family by turning up at Gran's for an Easter lunch. I was supposed to be away on a tennis trip so nobody thought I'd be able to make it, but the trip was cancelled last week so I kept it quiet and surprised everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home