9 Feb 2007

Scottish mix


I just decided I haven't put up enough pictures of Scotland, especially of my trip in the summer - I was flicking through them and made some collages of the best shots. Most of the pics are taken by Marcel, as my camera died last year, but I got a new one for Christmas so no excuses anymore!


I'm looking forward to a week away from the world of tennis - flying to Frankfurt tomorrow, then heading to the Black Forest for some hiking (and possibly skiing if there's enough snow), meeting up with Jo & Steve, and heading to Strasbourg to visit friends of theirs over my birthday weekend. Holidays are great :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger patrick said...

lovely pics.. though not one of a midge ;)

You were missed this weekend when Marcel and I did the Lake Angelus walk.

We toasted you over a minestrone soup!

9:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home