28 Dec 2006

Christmas 06

Another family Christmas up in Braemar - always really nice to be all together, and feel totally relaxed up north! No snow this year, just a bit of frost, although certainly cold enough... -12C one day, but totally clear skies and beautiful views.

I had a couple of runs up Morrone, and we all had some nice walks over the viewpoint and across the golf course. I seemed to sleep an unbelievable amount so must have needed it, but felt well rested after a few days doing nothing much!



Dad, Gav, Jen & I had a fun day out to the football on Boxing Day - Aberdeen vs Kilmarnock. 3-1 Aberdeen, much to Gavin & dad's joy, although dad was supposed to be team doctor for Kilmarnock so had to try and conceal his excitement each time Aberdeen scored!

Mum, Gran & I went round to Mill of Coull on the 27th for Caroline's birthday, and I met Archie - adorable at just 3 1/2 mths, definitely has well-functioning lungs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home