8 Sept 2006

Scary but true...

For the first time in several years I'm somewhat committing to being in one place for a little while. With much appreciated help from my parents, and the joyful anticipation of many long, hard working days ahead, I'm about to buy a flat in Edinburgh. I'm very excited, and slightly apprehensive, as this may in fact signal I'm staying here for, I don't know, maybe a couple of years? - a long time considering my nomadic lifestyle over the last eight years.

I put in an offer on Wednesday which got accepted, so I'm on the search for fun-loving, outdoorsy flatmate(s) who appreciate the fact that furniture can consist of bikes, running trainers, climbing harnesses, tennis rackets and other outdoor gear. Any takers?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Frick said...

Unfortunately the commute would be absolutely unbearable, or else I think I could handle living in a place like that?

And yes, bikes make great decorative wall hangings - plus you can ride them. You can't say that about a Renior.

(no, I can't spell)

1:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home