3 Oct 2006

Long days....

Sometimes it's a bad day at the office...(if only I actually had an office)

Every day last week I was at CTC from before 7am till after 9pm at night. It's funny though, because as long as I get in a spin class, a gym trip, a run or a really good tennis hit for a couple of hours exercise, I don't mind the long days that much...up to a point. But when it's 6:45am-9:15pm and I don't even step outside the building in that time it gets pretty frustrating. Add that to the fact we were promised the Tennis Dome would be complete by last Friday, and despite it being physically ready, we are unable to use the courts due to a b***dy buildings licence not being signed. With 30 kids on a "high quality & consistent" programme that has cost parents a fair amount of money, using half-courts and small, inappropriate indoor areas for fitness is slightly embarrassing.

The worst thing of all is I can't do anything about it. Except wait. And get annoyed. I don't usually express my feelings that much...but you know what?? I'm really hacked off :)

1 Comments:

Blogger patrick said...

Ah, fair enough, I managed to completely destroy one of the projects I'm supposed to be in charge of today. .. and will spend a nervous night (asleep hopefully - but still nervous) hoping that they can magically undo what I did.

So we all have bad days - I find www.netfunny.com gets me through the worst of it. That and planning next weeks adventure. Except next week I'm learning about project management and pretty freaked out about the prospect of my first exam since finals.

Whoops - slighly long comment alert ;)

11:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home