24 Sept 2006

Rest weekend...

What's that? It's been a while, but it was much needed, and this weekend I did very little other than tidy my room, read through some boring but necessary flat documents and SLEEP IN!! It was so nice to just 'chill out' a little, and do a bit of thinking.

On Friday night I had to use my 1st aid skills to help the duty manager at CTC as this guy had an epileptic fit during the RPM (spin) class...it was quite scary but all worked out well - first time I've seen someone have a proper fit.

On court every morning this week at 7am - 3 individuals and 2 basket drill sessions, I think it must be good training for the long races...the morning bike ride is a good wake-up call as well :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Frick said...

Sleep in, as in like, what. 6:30 am? You're slipping.

8:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home