18 Dec 2006

Tennis trips

I've spent the last 3 weekends working...and I'm definitely ready for Christmas! I was in Wales as U/12 Captain for the Scottish team in the Tri-Nations, an event I've always loved (although it used to be Four Nations, England have pulled out). Maybe I'll start training and try to get in the Senior team again! (I think it's probably unlikely but still...) Then Euan McIntosh, one of the kids I coach, qualified for a National U/12 Main Draw, so I went to Aldershot with him for that. It was a good experience for him, and great for me to be able to see the level he's competing at and what he's aiming towards.

One more week to go and then a well-earned 2-week break, and I'll be *forced* to consume some of the bottles I've been kindly given as presents!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home