30 Nov 2006

Aberdeen Cup

RESULT: SCOTLAND 6.5 -- england 1.

Great weekend up at the Aberdeen Cup - Andy & Jamie Murray, Elena Baltacha, James McKie & Caitlin Steel (juniors) played singles, doubles & mixed to retain the title Scotland won last year. It was a fun event, and a great experience for the juniors -although their matches were pretty short (just 4 games) it was still an amazing atmosphere for them to be a part of. I enjoyed catching up with Judy, Jamie & Andy, getting my VIP pass into the corporate hospitality tent, and having a nice holiday weekend!


James McKie; Euan McIntosh,Ross Wilson,Jonny O'Mara; Judy & Emma Devine;

Jo, Steve & I went through to Kirkcaldy on Friday night to see mum & dad in their annual show with KAOS (Kirkcaldy Amateur Operatic Society) - "My Fair Lady"...it was a good show - hilarious costumes and some great singing and dancing. I drove up to Braemar after that (late arrival) and we had a hike up Morrone on Sat morning. Went to the tennis on Saturday evening and back (late again!). Sun morning we went biking which was fun, then to Aberdeen where I dropped Jo & Steve to catch a train back to Edinburgh (they were leaving for Italy Monday morning) and I went to the tennis. Pete came to watch Andy's match which I think he enjoyed, and it was fun to catch up and hear tales of his month cycling in Africa!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home