6 Nov 2006

New flat :)

Into my new flat...loving it :) I've got two flatmates already from Newcastle, Australia - Kristy & Rodney. They're great, only embarassing thing is they keep calling me "boss"!! Best thing about the flat is there's a pole, right in the middle of the living room area (it's an old converted mill) - I'm thinking a flat-warming party with a pole theme could bring some interesting characters - fireman, athletes, and strippers...I'd be happy with that :)









I was at the National Coaches Conference in Stirling a couple of weekends ago. It was fantastic - Louis Cayer (top Canadian coach) was inspirational and I'm keen to take on his suggestions/challenges and work hard at being a real "performance level coach". Judy was another keynote speaker, and every time I work with her I come off in a positive frame of mind knowing I have something to work towards - it was the same when I was playing and she was coaching me. Asides from greatly valuing her opinion on the tennis court, I always have such a good laugh with her cuz she's so funny.

This week I've been in La Manga for an LTA Coach Education camp - unfortunately the weather was pretty rubbish, but it was still a really great course. There were 16 of us plus 2 tutors, it was a good group of keen coaches and we had a fun 5 days both on-court and off. Only downside was I missed my connection in London Gatwick by about 15 minutes, and had to sleep in the airport overnight :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home