25 Jun 2005

Plans (vague...but its a start)

So here's the plan for the next 6 months. Its kind of rough, but its a start...

I'm leaving good old Whakatane in less than 3 weeks and heading up to Auckland for a tennis tournament with the kids I've been coaching. Then I fly to Christchurch for a week and a half to catch up with friends there before I leave the country. Back to Auckland at the end of July for another 24-hr adventure race (the Arrow Series) - I know, I think I'm addicted, but they're really fun :) I plan to fly to Australia shortly after that, probably into Melbourne and make my way up the East Coast.

I'll spend about 2 months travelling in Oz, hopefully meeting up with a few different folk along the way :) Then I'm going to fly out of Brisbane to Singapore, and make my way up through Malaysia. At some point in Australia and Asia I'll meet up with Patrick and spend some time travelling with him too. Always more fun than by myself :) We plan to visit Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam and Thailand but haven't quite decided on the order yet. Climbing in Thailand (Krabi) is a must, and Tien is going to join me in Vietnam (YEAH tour guide!!) which will be great fun.

I'll be home by Christmas (home?? where's that again? i've been a nomad for the past 7 years I reckon)...really looking forward to that, and seeing family and friends again. Fun times to be had for sure.

So thats it - an outline anyway...i'm sure i'll manage to wing the rest :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home