2 Jan 2008

Heading into 2008 :)

I had a flat party last Friday, which a bunch of tennis girls who I haven't seen for ages came to - it was a great laugh. After several drinks we headed into town (the grassmarket) and danced the night away... I have to admit I didn't really achieve a lot on Saturday :)

On Sunday I went hiking in the Borders, and was totally outnumbered by Kiwis (7:1). Jo, Steve, Mark, Sylvia, Ed, Abby and Bonnie (Jo's sister) put up with me for the day (they kind of had to, cuz I was one of the drivers!) and we had a really nice walk, despite the weather which didn't give us very good views. Nice to get some fresh air though...





For Hogmanany Jo & Steve were having a pot luck dinner party at their flat, which was really good fun. There was masses of fantastic food plus a great group of people. I opted to stay sober (??!!) but most of the Kiwis had tickets for the Street Party which is always fun and has pretty impressive fireworks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home