14 Aug 2005

Drive to Sydney













Heading East from Canberra towards the Coast again I had some lovely stops before reaching Ulladulla. I found a great spot to camp and in the morning walked out to Dolphin Point which was beautiful. I hadn’t realised how much there was to see between there and Sydney up the Coast, so I felt a bit bad because I didn’t make it in time to meet PD at the airport. I had a busy day and saw loads of great spots though! I ran a trail Mt. Bushwalker which gave lovely views over a canyon and out to the coast. Spent a bit of time around Jervis Bay area, stopping at Sanctuary Point and then running from Huskisson to Vincentia – gorgeous weather and some really nice photos over the water.



Then I passed through a few historical places like Berry, which was really quaint and had lots of old buildings and fun signposts. I stopped really briefly at Nan Tien Temple - a really impressive building with beautiful gardens. Raced on (decided we’d see enough of these in Asia!) and had my last quick stop at Port Kembla for a couple of pics before heading on to Sydney!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home