11 Jul 2005

The next adventure

On to the next adventure - I'm heading to Christchurch for a couple of weeks to catch up with friends there which should be loads of fun. Back to Auckland July 23-24th for one more 24-hr adventure race, then I fly to Melbourne. I've got about two months travelling on the east coast there, and planning to buy a backpackers van with PD (meeting him in Sydney) which could be fun. We fly from Cairns to Perth at the end of September, and then on to Bangkok. We're planning about 3 months in Asia to travel around Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, & Thailand. We're meeting several friends for some rock-climbing in Krabi, Thailand mid-late November, and Tien (friend from AZ last year) is coming out to meet me there at the end of November. He's originally from Vietnam but has never been back, so we're going to spend a couple of weeks there before I head home for Christmas. It'll be my first Christmas at home for 3 years so I'm pretty excited about that :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home